About Me

Hello everyone! My name is Priyanka Chand and I am a first-semester nursing student at CSU Stanislaus. I will be graduating in Fall of 2022, but until then, I am very excited to share my new journey as a Stanislaus State Warrior. Prior to transferring to CSU Stanislaus, I attended San Joaquin Delta College and CSU East Bay. I was born in Hayward and raised primarily in Stockton, and I am currently 20 years old. Some of my hobbies include sightseeing, enjoying scenic views, hiking, yoga, scrapbooking, gardening, watching romantic comedies, exploring new restaurants, walking aimlessly around downtown, and hanging out with my friends and family.

As for my future goals, I am looking forward to being a part of the Student Nurses Association   (SNA) here on campus and hopefully join the Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) as well. Being a student blogger is my first job here on campus, but I cannot wait to start blogging and sharing my experience as a transfer student, a new nursing student, and a new resident to Turlock, CA. In the future, I hope to become either a pediatric or ICU nurse and continue my education in a nurse anesthesia program. It is still a long road ahead of me, but I am always trying to learn more and better myself.