Transitioning into Turlock!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new blog. If you have not already, I would highly recommend checking out my about me page! I just moved to Turlock a couple of weeks ago into the Vista apartment complex. I really enjoy staying at the Vista because there is sufficient security (gated apartment, doors are locked and need keys to access, etc.) and it is right across the street from campus. All utilities are included within the rent, parking is included as well, and you get your own room and bathroom, which is extremely convenient for me. There is also a washer and dryer as well as a TV within each apartment unit.

There are plenty of stores that are nearby such as Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, etc. and tons of restaurants as well. I am glad that everything is close by because it makes it easier when I have to fill up gas, go grocery shopping, and also when I choose to go eat out either by myself or with friends.

This is still the Central Valley, so the “nightlife” may not be all that exciting, but if you are looking for a small community vibe, then Turlock is the city for you!

3 thoughts on “Transitioning into Turlock!

1. Welcome to Turlock, Priyanka!
    I’ve been here for nearly three years now and I love the weather, the downtown farmer’s market and all the nice parks. I can’t wait to hear more about what you like around town.

1. So far the weather has been nice! I love how it is not too warm or too cold right now. I cannot wait to explore more of downtown as well as the city!